Sunday, February 13, 2011

Freezer Paper Stencil


Have we not talked about this before? That's what I'm thinking right now. I could have sworn I had already posted a post about using freeze paper as a stencil, but alas, I cannot find evidence of such in my post history. Maybe I'm thinking of the dozens of people I've told how to use freezer paper to make awesome crafts. Well, you're now a member of that list. See how How About Orange uses freezer paper to make a sweet tote bag and a very cool scarf. I use this method all the time to make precise and sharp looking graphics on tea towels, baby onsies, and on my TOMS. Hmm, is that where I've discussed freezer paper before? Anywho, you can pick up a huge roll of freezer paper at large grocery stores in the area around the aluminum foil. I've found I can usually only purchase it at Wal-Mart in Springfield. It costs about $6 for a roll that you will probably never use up.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You have received the Stylish Blog Award! Check it out on my blog:

    http://mdscroggs.blogspot.com/2011/02/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

    P.S. I really love your blog! I've been getting all sorts of fun ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete