Sunday, January 23, 2011

Estate Sale Finds

Over the weekend I took my younger sister-in-law to her first estate sale. I'm sorry to say it wasn't the jam packed house and closet I love the most, but it was an okay way to introduce her to the idea of estate sales. I only picked up a few things. I found these vintage earrings and plan to remake them into shoe clips for my Etsy store. (My store will be up and running sometime within the next four weeks or so.) There were several of these sequin pins, but as a girl who loves bows, I had to pick this emerald green bow over all the others. I have it pinned to my red plum colored coat and I think it's just fabulous. I picked up a few miscellaneous items as well including some light bulbs and a paint brush because the price was right.

Go to EstateSales.net to see local estate sales in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment