Monday, August 30, 2010

UO Shoes + Coupon + Free Shipping




















I have spent more money on shoes in the past month than I did probably all last year, which isn't saying too much because I am a bargain shopper and don't really shop that often. However, I just couldn't resist buying a pair of Darlingtonia moccasins and these awesome retro-ish heels from Urban Oufitters. I know from trying them on in store they are super comfortable; the three inch heel is just high enough to be sexy but also practical and lady-like. I bought the tan so I could wear them in summer and in winter with tights. Right now you can get free shipping with the code FALLFORIT and an extra 10% off with the code CLASSACT. When you checkout, there's only one box for a promotion code. Do the free shipping first, then go to the next page. Use your browser back button to go to the previous page and enter the next code, then proceed again. You should see free shipping and the extra 10% off. I had to reenter my credit card information when I hit the back button, but it did not charge my card more than once. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment