Monday, November 8, 2010

A Big Decision Made! My Planner for 2011

If you're any kind of planner you will dearly appreciate this post. I love to plan. I love my planner. I write down all sorts of things in it. I love keeping lists, I like having it with me at all times, and I often doodle in the margins or the entire space of a day gone by. If you're like me and you are, "how do you say?"--beezy, then a planner is just the ticket to keep you from forgetting where you're supposed to be and when. Getting the upcoming year's planner is exciting to me. What will this next year hold? After a quick browse on Etsy, I've decided on this decidedly simple planner from redstarINK. Notice the description, "If you like making lists and check items off, this is the planner for you." It's like she read my mind! I feel that, as a girl with a lot going on, it's nice to have a planner just like this. Note this, redstarINK also has an academic calendar that I would have purchased if I did not already have a planner for this fall semester. I'll be opting for the red/black version.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS so much for this post! I'm going to check it out. I'm obsessed with planners :)

    ReplyDelete