Sunday, July 18, 2010

Carpet bags, Animal art, & Alphabet prints











Here are three more lovely shops on Etsy.

I purchased a bag a month or so ago from peacelovenpolkadots and I love it! The bag is just the right size for toting around notebooks and such to school and stylish enough for all seasons. The rugged upholstery fabric means my bag won't wear out anytime soon. The magnet closure and zippered pock
et on the inside are the cherries on top.

I have purchased two prints from Berkley Illustration. I found this artist through Apartment Therapy and instantly knew I wanted one of these quirky little illustrations for my house. I bought two small mice that now reside in my kitchen and a squirrel for my sister-in-law Jane. A surprise story came with my print letting me know "These two mice live in a yellow cottage full of secret nooks and passageways. It may seem strange, but their best friend is a gray cat from France."

I love the look of these graphic, simplistic alphabet prints from Penny People Prints. I think they would look adorable in a child's room or smart in an office space. The colors are great and so is the price. What a great personalized gift to give someone or keep to spruce up your own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment