Monday, July 12, 2010

Corbels, Moccasins, and Pillows...

...these are a few of my fav-or-ite things! I love Etsy. The ability to shop for so many things handmade is such a wonderful intertwining of technology and old fashioned craftsmanship. I also love the selection of supplies from around the world. [My kitchen shade fabric hails from North Korea.] It can be difficult, though, to find what you're looking for when there are so many shops to look through. Here are three of my favorites selling three very different wares.

For wooden corbels, shop Corbels And More. The prices are a steal even compared to big box stores and there are several details to choose from. Corbels are a beautiful way to support a shelf, add interest to a porch, or divide two rooms.





For exquisite, handmade moccasins shop at Darlingtonia Moccasin Co. Compared to Payless, these shoes cost a pretty penny. However, they are handmade and made to last. And, might I add, completely darling. I plan on buying the Plain Jane in Forest Green in the fall and wearing them pretty much everyday.






For pillows, I like the selection of fabrics from milk & cookies canada. You can buy just the pillow case to keep your costs low. Just under $30 will get it shipped to your house and transform your bed or sofa.


3 comments:

  1. I'll be honest Carly, I was a little disappointed when I saw this page. I saw the link on Facebook titled, "Carly Robins Crafts" and I was thinking that you had opened your own Etsy shop!

    Either way, I took a look around and really like the How To page. You're definitely crafty, and can create some wonderful works of art. Keep it up!

    - Michael P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, can't edit my comment. Pretend I typed "Carly Robinson Crafts" in the original please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like moccasin and pillow most.They looks really nice.I love the design of the moccasin, it is really lovely.Similarly pillo is also just fabulous it is really colorful and it will look great in sofa.

    Thank you
    Handmade gifts

    ReplyDelete